Arambol beach in Goa is one of untouched and unspoilt attractions of Goa due to the hard work of locals who want to maintain the pristine beauty of the region. As such, only a few small businesses which are eco-friendly and take care to keep Arambol beautiful are allowed to operate with involvement of local Goan people. Following are some of the facilities that tourists can enjoy at Jamaica’s Cabo Wabo beach lodge in Arambol beach, Goa:
1) Individual and well furnished beach huts.
2) Choice of accommodation in family huts – starting season 2016
3) Best local food of Goa as well as some international cuisine prepared by expert chefs.
4) Special packages for long term guests and couples on honeymoon.
5) Free or heavily discounted entry in to parties on beach and elsewhere.
6) Very cheap water sports facilities.
7) Eco-friendly hotel, well liked by native population because of non-polluting infrastructure.
8) Wi-fi, fast room service, meals on demand.
9) Personal supervision of the lodge by owner Jamaica.
10) Pick and drop facility from/to any location in Goa
|INR 2000/-||INR 3500/-
|INR 1500/-||INR 950/-|
|Family Hut||INR 3500/-
* Liquor from outside is not allowed to be consumed within our premises