Arambol beach in Goa is one of untouched and unspoilt attractions of Goa due to the hard work of locals who want to maintain the pristine beauty of the region. As such, only a few small businesses which are eco-friendly and take care to keep Arambol beautiful are allowed to operate with involvement of local Goan people. Following are some of the facilities that tourists can enjoy at Jamaica’s Cabo Wabo beach lodge in Arambol beach, Goa:
1) Individual and well furnished beach huts.
2) Best local food of Goa as well as some international cuisine prepared by expert chefs.
3) Special packages for long term guests and couples on honeymoon.
4) Free or heavily discounted entry in to parties on beach and elsewhere.
5) Very cheap water sports facilities.
6) Eco-friendly hotel, well liked by native population because of non-polluting infrastructure.
7) Wi-fi, fast room service, meals on demand.
8) Personal supervision of the lodge by owner Jamaica.
9) Pick and drop facility from/to any location in Goa
Rate (Per Night)
|Silver Goa Package||Hut Accommodation + Welcome Drink||INR 925/- per person on twin sharing basis*|
|Gold Goa Package||Hut Accommodation + Welcome Drink + Breakfast & Dinner||INR 1375/- per person on twin sharing basis*|
|Diamond Goa Package||Hut Accommodation + Welcome Drink + Unlimited buffet||INR 1925/- per person on twin sharing basis*|
|Goa Honeymoon Package||Specially Decorated Lodge + Welcome Drink + Unlimited buffet||INR 4250/- for the couple|
|Family Package||Family Hut + Welcome Drink + Breakfast, 2 kids below 5 years for free||INR 3250/- for 2 adults and up to 2 kids below 10 years|
* Rates for a single person would vary and it is assumed that guests will be in a group of at least two persons